Welcome to our Student Information section, designed to provide you with some useful information you may need for your research on The Convention Centre Dublin.
Please note that we do not disclose pricing information as it is commercially sensitive.
What does The CCD do?
Developed to tap into the lucrative international business tourism market, The CCD is Ireland’s multi-award winning, purpose-built conference and event venue.
Made up of 22 multi-functional meeting rooms, we can deliver any style of event, from board meetings for 6 people, to international conferences for 5,000 and banquets for 3,000, as well as exhibitions, concerts, product launches, fashion shows and award ceremonies.
There are a number of key audiences, on an international level, that we come into contact with during the event sales process.
- Those who are planning an event, which can broadly include corporates, associations, professional conference organisers (PCOs), government bodies, not-for-profit organisations, academic and research institutions.
- Those who are exhibiting at an event.
- Delegates who are attending an event.
The CCD employs over 75 full time staff members as well as additional rota based staff. The event operations side of the business includes several dedicated teams of experts that come together to run and deliver world-class events.
- CCD Events
- CCD Technical
- CCD Hospitality
- CCD Furniture
- CCD Hosts
- CCD Cleaning
- CCD Event IT
- CCD Security
- CCD Maintenance
These teams are supported by a range of other specialised departments including the following.
- Business Support
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Health & Safety
We have a wealth of other information on our website that can help you with your project:
- About Us includes information on our history, our people, our vision and values, our ‘green’ credentials and our corporate social responsibility initiatives
- About the Building provides details on the building’s design and construction, and Master Architect Kevin Roche
- Our Case Studies profile some of the events we’ve hosted to date
- Our Awards includes more information on the industry awards we've won
- Our News Archive includes all our past press releases and news stories
- Our Image Gallery includes interior and exterior images of The CCD and some our our events.
- Our Newsletter Archive includes all our past newsletters
- View the Venue provides information about our meeting spaces, halls and rooms.
- Our Visiting section provides delegates and clients with a wealth of information about Dublin as a destination
- Careers at The CCD provides information about career opportunities and current vacancies at The CCD
- Visit our YouTube Channel for a behind the scenes look at The CCD
To request a group tour of The CCD, please fill out this questionnaire, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.