We welcome Assistance Dogs in all parts of our venue and will provide water bowls on request, please ask a member of our staff.
- Liffey Meeting Rooms 1-5, Liffey Boardrooms 1-4, Wicklow Meeting Rooms 1-5 and the Ecocem Room have an induction loop system.
- Liffey 1 and 2, Wicklow 1 and 2, The Forum and The Liffey have infra-red radiators (two channel system), which can be used with either a Stethoscope or neck-worn induction loop.
- The Auditorium has infra-red radiators (seven channel system), which can be used with either a Stethoscope or neck-worn induction loop.
- Free stethoscopes are available to borrow. Alternatively if you wear a hearing aid, you may borrow a neck-worn induction loop which can be used in conjunction with the “T” position on your hearing aid. Please ask a CCD Host or contact reception to avail of this service.
- The cloakroom is located on the Ground Floor near the main entrance and we charge €2 per item.
Facilities for visitors with visual impairments
- All rooms, halls and toilets are signposted in large print and Braille.
- CCD Hosts are available to assist visitors to their event or seat if required.
- All lifts have Braille buttons.
- A Describer system for the visually impaired is fitted in Liffey 1 and 2, Wicklow 1 and 2, The Forum, The Liffey and The Auditorium. To find out if your event has a Describer please contact your Event Manager.
Fire and Emergency
- Our CCD Security officers and CCD Hosts are fully trained in evacuation procedures for those with limited mobility.
- In the event of an evacuation you will be escorted to the nearest refuge by a CCD Host or member of CCD Security.
- Refuges for customers with limited mobility are located throughout the venue.
- If you have an Assistance Dog, the dog should also go to the refuge.
First Aid / Medical Assistance
- Our CCD Security officers are trained in First-Aid.
- Defibrillators are located in the Medical Suite, Security Control Room and by the large meeting rooms.
- If you have any specific medical requirements or concerns please contact your Event Manager.
- If you have an allergy or special dietary requirement please contact your Hospitality Manager.
- No food or drink purchased outside The CCD is permitted to be brought into the venue.
Lifts and Stairs
- The CCD main entrance is accessible via a ramp.
- We offer lift access to all levels, in addition to escalators and stairwells.
- There are dedicated wheelchair user and companion seats in The Auditorium.
- There are 14 dedicated spaces in The CCD’s on-site car park for people with a disabled persons parking card, or the equivalent international scheme.
- The car park has a lift which accesses all floors.
- There is a drop-off point outside the main entrance.
- Car Parks near The CCD, operated separately, also have dedicated spaces for people with disabilities.
- Some events at The CCD may involve pyrotechnics, strobe lighting and other special effects. Please contact your Event Manager for details on any special effects expected at the event you are attending.
Toilets for people with disabilities
- Toilets for people with disabilities are located throughout the venue on every floor. They all have an alarm pull cord system, and are unisex.
- We have baby changing facilities in four bathrooms around the venue. These are located on the ground floor west unisex toilet, level 1 unisex east, level 2 unisex middle foyer, level 4 unisex east side. We also have changing facilities for children and adults including a Wispa 200L 300 series hoist with a maximum load of 200kg. Please ask one of our Hosts if you wish to use these facillities.
Use of Electrical Equipment
- We have power available in every meeting room and hall including The Auditorium. If you require a power supply for medical reasons during an event please contact your Event Manager.
- All meeting spaces are wheelchair accessible.
- The Auditorium has 20 spaces suitable for wheelchair users.
- At least one companion seat is available next to the wheelchair user’s space.
- For conferences, the wheelchair spaces and companion seats can be booked through your Event Manager.
- For ticketed events, the wheelchair spaces and companion seats should be booked when purchasing your ticket from the relevant box office.
- We have a limited number of wheelchairs, which can be booked through your Event Manager.
As a contemporary international capital city, Dublin has significantly improved its accessibility over recent years.
Visit Dublin, Dublin’s official online tourist office, has a comprehensive listing of attractions, accommodation and information on how to get around Dublin.
You can also visit one of Dublin's Tourist Information offices for more information on the city.
Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) is dedicated to providing accessibility for people with reduced mobility throughout its facilities at Dublin Airport.